joi, 23 august 2012

Reading books on today’s touchscreen devices

First of all, nothing beats reading a physical book.

But some books are hard to find, therefore I must use the power of Google and get my book in digital format. Then I have to use my smartphone to read it.

I use Moon+ Reader and I find this app the best one (so far) for reading. It’s very complex and yet very easy to use. Text is highly customizable and page turning is smooth.

Screenshots:

screenshot-1345716610429
Now read!
screenshot-1345717493538
Some books I have imported
screenshot-1345716674485
Statistics about your reading. Unfortunately, if Moon+ Reader is running while phone is charging, app still records data. I don’t read that much.
screenshot-1345716679384
Same statistics

You need to buy the full version of Moon+ Reader to record data about your reading habits. But , given the fact that I screwed my statistics just by keeping the screen on while charging, I think free version should bee just fine.

I have also used Aldiko Book Reader and ePub Reader. First one was good, but not as good as Moon+ and the second one was bad and often turns like 5 pages at a time for no reason.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu